Pulse is now recruiting an exciting new opportunity available in Reading for a Clinical Psychologist to work within an adult secondary care team. The role will require an experienced and qualified professional to support the existing multi-disciplinary team, working in a low/medium secure unit.
Patients have a forensic background and presenting with severe mental health issues including PD, Psychosis, and Schizophrenia. Candidates applying would ideally be IPD and WAIS trained, Inpatient secure experience is also needed.
If this role is suited to you, please apply today using the form below. Contact our team for more information!
In return, Pulse can offer you:
• Work in different geographical locations, we have jobs across the UK and internationally
• HireVue online interviews
• Free training – we also offer 1:1 mandatory training, where we can come to you
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
• Support and advice from our friendly and dedicated team of consultants
• £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
• Variety of opportunities in both NHS and private sectors (which are not affected by IR35)
• Daily payroll
• Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomist's
*Terms and conditions
Recommend a friend to Pulse and you can earn a £300 cash bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.