Pulse is recruiting an experienced band 8a clinical psychologist who specialises in adult personality disorders to join a service at a well-established NHS trust in Chester. Our client is seeking a highly experienced clinical psychologist to work in their busy service.
Previous experience in working with adults with personality disorders and HCPC registration is required for this particular role. This flexible role is available to start immediately and offers two days of work per week for an ongoing period. Pay rates up to £30 per hour available.
Duties within this role will include:
• To provide an efficient, effective, comprehensive and specialist psychological service for adults with personality disorder.
• To contribute to multi-disciplinary assessment and treatment of adults.
• To undertake a range of highly specialist clinical work, urgent assessment work and specialist cases.
• To contribute to audit and research.
• To actively engage in treatment and outcome monitoring, including the use of normed measures associated with CYP-IAPT.
If this role sounds suited to you, please apply or contact our team for further details.
Work through Pulse and you can benefit from:
• First class support and advice from our team of dedicated and experienced consultants
• Vacancies that offer a true work/life balance
• Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomists to accelerate the compliance process
• Variety of work opportunities in both NHS and private sectors
• Daily payroll
• Online interviews to get you out working, quicker
• Different payment methods to suit you – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
Not for you but know the right candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
*Terms and conditions apply
#AHP_FE_PTN – PT North
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.