Are you a HCPC registered Clinical Psychologist with experience of working with Adults?
Our private client based in North Yorkshire is looking for a candidate to join their service as soon as possible, working full-time hours for an initial 3-month period.
The Clinical Psychologist will work within a specialist service for adults with Autism Spectrum Disorders and ADHD. The post holder will provide both diagnosis and assessment, as well as post diagnostic support. Experience tailoring therapy for Anxiety, Depression and Trauma for people with ASD and ADHD is highly desirable. ADOS and ADI-R experience is also desirable for this position. The post holder will also work closely with commissioners, to request funding for adults with ASD who require support.
If this role sounds suited to you, please apply using the form below!
Why join Pulse?
• First class support and advice from our team of dedicated consultants
• HireVue online interviews
• Daily payroll
• First class service from our experienced team of consultants
• Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomists
• Free training – we also offer 1:1 mandatory training
• Variety of work opportunities in NHS and private sectors (which are not affected by IR35)
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the right candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.