As the leading agency within Psychological Therapies recruitment, Pulse is inundated with requests for healthcare professionals. We now recruiting to an opportunity available for a Clinical or Forensic Psychologist to join the Youth Offending team, based in a NHS trust in Surrey. The role is available to start as soon as possible, and the appointed candidate will need to work full-time hours per week, starting as soon as possible.
Our client is looking for an experienced, individual with a recognised professional qualification and experience of working with children and young people to be part of their experienced multidisciplinary team.
The aim of this role is to provide assessments and interventions within the integrated multiagency team who manage young people subject to statutory court orders.
If this role is suited to you, please apply using the form below or contact the team today for more
information.Join Pulse and you can benefit from:
• First class support and advice from our team of dedicated and experienced consultants
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomists’
• Variety of work opportunities in both NHS and private sectors (which are not affected by IR35)
• Streamlined compliance process utilising new online technology
• Work in different geographical locations, we have jobs across the UK and internationally
• HireVue online interviews
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
*Terms and conditions apply Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.