Pulse is currently recruiting for a Clinical or Counselling psychologist to work within a specialist pain management service in South/Central Wales, delivering assessment and therapy to adults with chronic non-malignant pain until the end of July.
The successful candidate will be hired in at a band 8a level with competitive rates being offered. The successful candidate will also have the relevant experience within pain management and both part time and full time applicants are encouraged to apply.
To be considered for this role you will need:
• Relevant professional body registration – HCPC/BABCP
• Previous complex mental health experience
• Relevant degree/qualifications
What to do next?
If you feel you have the skills and experience necessary for this role, please apply using the form below.
In return Pulse can offer you:
• Daily payroll
• HireVue online interviews
• Different payment options – PAYE/PSC/LTD and Umbrella
• Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
• Variety of work opportunities in the NHS and private sector
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
• First class service from an experienced team of consultants
• Access to high-quality voluntary training
• £300 recommend a friend cash bonus
*Terms and conditions apply.
Not for you but know a suitable candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 cash bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.