Pulse are currently looking for a HCPC registered Clinical or Counselling Psychologist to work within an NHS service for Older People based in London. This vacancy is available to start as soon as possible, working part-time hours for an ongoing period.
Our client is looking for a highly specialist Psychologist to conduct detailed assessment and formulation, therapeutic intervention and neuropsychological assessments, covering both mental health and organic problems, such as dementia. The post holder will be working collaboratively with members of dynamic and well-established multidisciplinary teams, where psychology is seen as a valuable resource and where you will have the opportunity to develop the role of psychology within the service.
If you feel you are suited to this role, please apply today or contact our team for more information.
Benefits of locum work:
- Daily payroll
- Variety of work opportunities in NHS and private sectors
- Expand your skill set more quickly
- Flexible hours of work
- Online interviews via HireVue
- First class support and advice from our specialist consultant teams
- iPoint – Electronic Timesheet smartphone app
- Assistance with travel and finding accommodation
- Streamlined compliance process, utilising new online technology
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and conditions
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.