Pulse is recruiting for an experienced Clinical or Counselling Psychologist, for a position which is available with a large NHS Mental Health provider in Middlesex. This is a temporary role working 3-4 days per week for a duration of 6 months. Working hours will be 9-5 or similar. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a developed service, working within community teams.
Suitable candidates will need to have a high level of knowledge and skills in holding a caseload of complex patients with mental health conditions, and experience working in multidisciplinary teams. The role will be based within secondary care and will be solely community work, no inpatient. You will be providing psychological interventions within the services recovery teams, meaning there may be a requirement to work across more than one team. You will need to be confident to work autonomously although you will become part of an established MDT.
To be considered for this role you will need:
• Relevant professional body registration – HCPC
• Previous complex mental health experience
• Relevant degree/qualifications
What to do next?
If you feel you have the skills and experience necessary for this role, please get in touch with us!
In return Pulse can offer you:
- Daily payroll
- HireVue online interviews
- Different payment options – PAYE/PSC/LTD and Umbrella
- Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
- Variety of work opportunities in the NHS and private sector
- First class service from an experienced team of consultants
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- £300 recommend a friend cash bonus
*Terms and conditions apply.
Not for you but know a suitable candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 cash bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.