Pulse is currently working with a well-established NHS trust, who are currently seeking an experience Clinical or Counselling Psychologist to join their team as soon as possible. The Psychologist in post will be accountable for own professional practice in the delivery of specialist psychological care to clients with highly complex psychological difficulties as a result from their physical health condition.
Duties will include:
• Undertaking skilled evaluations and make decisions regarding treatment options
• Provide psychological advice and consultation to other members of staff
• Provide clinical supervision to other direct care staff in the MDT
• Undertake risk assessment and risk management for individual clients
If this role is suited to you and you feel you have the relevant experience, please apply today.
Benefits of locum work:
• Daily payroll
• Variety of work opportunities in NHS and private sectors
• Expand your skill set more quickly
• Flexible hours of work
• First class service from our experienced team of consultants
• Online interview via HireVue
• Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomists
• Access to high-quality voluntary training
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• Assistance with travel and finding accommodation
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
Not for you but know the right candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.