Our client is now seeking a band 8a Clinical Manager to join their NHS service, based in Lancashire. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing clinical leadership to all clinicians within the group and must ensure the effective delivery of services to its users. You will work alongside the clinical lead and service manager, to ensure that clinical skills are adequate for each service/pathway.
It is essential that candidates applying have significant service management experience and experience of managing a budget. You must also have the relevant qualifications and professional body registration. The role is available to start as soon as possible, offering full-time hours for an ongoing period.
If this role is suited to you, please apply using the form below or contact the team today for more information.
What can Pulse offer you in return?
• Support and advice from our team of dedicated and experienced consultants
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• HireVue online interviews
• SRE team of trained phlebotomist’s
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
• Variety of opportunities in both NHS and private sectors (which are not affect by IR35)
• Streamlined compliance process utilising new online technology
*Terms and conditions apply
Recommend a friend to Pulse and you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.