Pulse is now recruiting for a Band 8a Clinical Lead for maternity leave cover. The role is based with a NHS service based in Oldham. The client is happy to consider applications from suitably qualified Clinical Psychologists or Psychotherapists.
If you are a Clinical Psychologist, you will need to be HCPC registered or as a Psychotherapist you will need UKCP accreditation. You will need to have previous experience working in a similar role at Band 8a within an IAPT service. The role is available to start as soon as possible and is offering full-time hours (Mon-Fri 37.5 hours), for 3 months initially.
As Clinical Lead you will be responsible for the day to day management of the service and supervision of clinical staff within the IAPT service. You will also be required to pick up caseload of patients.
If this role is suited to you, please apply using the form below or contact the team today for more information.
Why join Pulse?
- Flexible work opportunities in a range of settings, great for CV building and gaining experience
- HireVue online interviews
- Assistance with travel and accommodation
- First class service from an experienced team of consultants
- £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
- Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomists
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- Daily payroll
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the right candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.