Are you a Clinical Psychologist with substantial CAMHS experience?
We have an exciting new opportunity available for a Clinical Psychologist to work within a Tier 2 CAMHS service. The role will require an experienced and qualified professional to support the existing multi-disciplinary team.
Candidates applying will be HCPC registered and have experience of working within a CAMHS setting. You will mainly be conducting assessments, formulations and treatment planning.
This post is available to start as soon as possible, offering full-time hours. The position is due to run for an initial 3-month period.
In return, Pulse can offer you:
• Work in different geographical locations, we have jobs across the UK and internationally
• HireVue online interviews
• Free training – we also offer 1:1 mandatory training, where we can come to you
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
• Support and advice from our friendly and dedicated team of consultants
• £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
• Variety of opportunities in both NHS and private sectors (which are not affected by IR35)
• Daily payroll
• Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomists
*Terms and conditions
If this role is suited to you, please apply today using the form below. Contact our team for more information!
Recommend a friend to Pulse and you can earn a £300 cash bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.