As the leading agency within Psychological Therapies recruitment, Pulse is inundated with requests for healthcare professionals. We now have an opportunity available for a CAMHS practitioner to join a youth offending team, based in a service in London. The role is available to start as soon as possible, working full time hours for an initial 3-month tenure.
Our client is looking for an experienced, individual with a recognised professional qualification and experience of working with children and young people to be part of a multidisciplinary team. The post holder will undertake direct work with families with a range of complex presenting difficulties including emotional and behavioural difficulties, abuse and neglect, developmental trauma, relationship and attachment difficulties, deliberate self-harm and substance misuse problems.
What to do next?
If this role is suited to you, please apply using the form below or contact the team today for more information.
Join Pulse and you can benefit from:
• First class support and advice from our team of dedicated and experienced consultants
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• SRE team of trained phlebotomists’
• Variety of work opportunities in both NHS and private sectors (which are not affected by IR35)
• Streamlined compliance process utilising new online technology
• Work in different geographical locations, we have jobs across the UK and internationally
• HireVue online interviews
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
*Terms and conditions apply
Recommend a friend to Pulse and you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.