Are you a HCPC registered Psychologist looking for an exciting new role?
A new opportunity has opened for a Psychologist experienced with Learning Disabilities to join a dynamic team at a private children’s hospital based in Sheffield.
The role is to start as soon as possible, working up to 2 days a week for an initial 3-month period.
The post holder will work within a multidisciplinary team, providing assessments and on-going treatment to children with learning disabilities. You will work in partnership with the children and their families and carers to develop an evidence-based, agreed care plan. Due to the nature of the role, it is essential that the post holder has previous experience within a CAMHS setting.
If this role is suited to you, please apply using the form below. To find out more information, please contact a member of our team today!
In return, Pulse can offer you:
- Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Support and advice from our team of dedicated and experienced consultants
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- HireVue online interviews
- Streamlined compliance service utilising new online technology
- Variety of work opportunities in the NHS and private sectors (which are not affect by IR35)
- £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and conditions apply
Recommend a friend to Pulse and you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.