A CAMHS Psychologist is required for The Intensive Positive Behavioural Support (IPBS) Service based with our client in West Yorkshire. This is a full-time locum role, available to start immediately for an initial 4-month period.
The successful Psychologist will work in a multi-disciplinary team, offering intensive support to families whose children are at imminent risk of needing a residential placement due to their level of behaviour that challenges.
Due to the nature of this role, candidates will need to be able to travel independently so access to own vehicle during work hours is essential.
If you feel this role is suited to you, please apply today or contact our team for more information.
Benefits of locum work:
• Daily payroll
• Variety of work opportunities in NHS and private sectors
• Expand your skill set more quickly
• Flexible hours of work
• Online interviews via HireVue
• First class support and advice from our specialist consultant teams
• Assistance with travel and finding accommodation
• Streamlined compliance process, utilising new online technology
• Access to high-quality voluntary training
• £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and conditions
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.