Pulse is recruiting for a Clinical Psychologist who is highly skilled in CAMHS to join a service at a well-established NHS Trust in Doncaster. You will join the clients Specialist CAMHS Team to lead on the Diagnostic Assessments of children referred for ASD or ADHD diagnostic consideration.
You will need experience in working with children and adolescents and their families. You will also need to be HCPC registered.
This post is available to start as soon as possible, working full-time hours per week for an initial 4-month period.
Skills and experience needed:
• Relevant demonstrable experience of working as a clinical psychologist and of specialist psychological assessment and treatment of clients across the full range of care settings.
• Experience of working in multi-agency teams and with a wide variety of client groups which reflect the full range of clinical severity
• Doctoral level knowledge of research and design and methodology
• Able to work effectively in a team setting
• access to transport and the ability to travel to a variety of venues as part of the working day
• Experience of working within the area of Health Psychology with an emphasis on working with ASD and ADHD will be desirable
Joining Pulse will allow you to become a part of a large highly skilled temporary workforce in the UK with the following benefits on offer:
• First class support and advice from our team of dedicated consultants
• HireVue online interviews
• Daily payroll
• Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomists
• High quality voluntary training –1:1 training as required
• Variety of work opportunities in NHS and private sectors (which are not affected by IR35)
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
Not for you but know the right candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
*Terms and conditions apply
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.