Pulse is now recruiting for a HCPC registered Clinical/Counselling or Forensic Psychologist for a Learning Disabilities post in Londonderry, Northern Ireland. The candidate appointed will be working with men and women between the ages of 18 – 65, with Forensic intellectual disabilities.
This is a full or part time locum post to start ASAP and will be ongoing. Part time candidates are also encouraged to apply. Due to the nature of the work the successful therapist will need to have Forensic experience.
If you feel you have the skills and experience needed for this role, please apply using the form below!
Why register with Pulse?
• First class support and advice from our team of dedicated consultants
• HireVue online interviews
• Daily payroll
• First class service from our experienced team of consultants
• Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomists
• Free training – we also offer 1:1 mandatory training
• Variety of work opportunities in NHS and private sectors (which are not affected by IR35)
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the right candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.