Pulse is currently recruiting for band 8A ADOS trained, HCPC registered Psychologists to join a children’s service based in West Wales.
The successful candidate will be available to start as soon as possible, covering 2 days per week for a 12-month contract. The candidate appointed will have experience of conducting ASD assessments with children, due to the nature of the work ADOS training is required.
What to do next?
If you feel like you are suited to this role, please apply using the form below.
Why join Pulse?
• HireVue online interviews
• SRE team of trained phlebotomists
• Free training – we also offer 1:1 mandatory training
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
• Variety of work opportunities in the NHS and private sectors (which are not affected by IR35)
• First class service from an experienced team of consultants
*Terms and conditions apply
Recommend a friend to Pulse and you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours.*
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.