Pulse is currently recruiting several band 8a and 8b Clinical Psychologists to join a CAMHS neuro service in South West London (8 roles in total). Starting in January 2017, these roles offer full time hours on a 3 month contract (minimum).
The successful candidates will be providing a highly specialist Clinical Psychology service to children, young people and their families or carers, across all sectors of care. Main duties of the role include:
- Providing evidence-based psychological assessments and treatment in line with NICE guidance
- To offer advice and consultation on clients’ psychological care
- Working autonomously within professional guidelines, to a clear standard CAMHS job plan and the overall framework of the team’s policies and procedures
- To utilise research skills for practice evaluation and service development, as required by the service and set out in the job plan
- To work with patients assigned to mini teams (clusters) in order to achieve outcomes as defined within the CYP IAPT initiative and to carry a caseload and coordinate care for those children, young people and families on the caseload
- To support the supervision of CAMHS staff and trainees within the service as a primary supervisor
Applicants need to be available to start in January 2017 on a full time basis for a minimum period of 3 months. Part time applicants are welcome to apply.
If you have the relevant qualifications and you think you meet the requirements for this position then please apply now. Excellent rates of pay are available for these roles.
Why work through Pulse?
We offer our candidates the following great benefits:
- Excellent rates of pay
- Access to exclusive vacancies
- Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- A dedicated consultant
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, part or full time
Know someone who might be interested in this role?
Recommend them to Pulse and in return you can earn a £300 Lifestyle voucher per recommendation once they have worked 200 hours*.
*Terms and Conditions apply
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.