Pulse is recruiting for a band 7 locum, specialising in trauma therapy to work within a well-established private practice located in the area of West Yorkshire. Various healthcare professionals will be considered for this role, dependant on experience and qualifications.
The right candidate will need to have dynamic interpersonal therapy (DIT), EDMR or counselling for depression (CFD) qualifications as you will be dealing with sensitive caseloads.
The placement is available for start as soon as possible for an initial 3 month period working full time hours.
Duties will include:
• 1 : 1 counselling sessions
• Managing own caseload
• Telephone assessments with clients
• Managing and assessing risk
• Making referrals when needed
To be considered for this role you will need:
• HCPC registration
• Relevant degree/qualifications
In return Pulse can offer you:
• HireVue online interviews
• Different payment options – PAYE/PSC/LTD and Umbrella
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
• Free training
• Help and support from our dedicated and friendly consultants
• £300 Recommend a Friend scheme*
*Terms and conditions apply
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.