Pulse currently has an urgent requirement for a Band 7 CBT Therapist or Clinical/Counselling Psychologist for an initial 3-month locum contract with trauma service based around the Cheshire area.
The post on offer will be working with Military veterans on either a full time or part time basis providing a mixture of assessments and treatments. Although the contract is initially for 3 months there is also a possibility of an extension for the right person. The successful CBT psychologist will need previous trauma experience to be considered and the appropriate qualifications and professional registration. Newly qualified candidates will also be considered for this role. What can Pulse offer you in return?
• Access to exclusive vacancies
• Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
• Free training
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
• Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
• Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
• SRE team of trained phlebotomist’s
• HireVue online interviews
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
Recommend your friends to Pulse and in return, you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked 200 hours*.
If you have the relevant qualifications and you think you meet the requirements for this position, then please apply now.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.