Pulse is now seeking a Team Leader to specialist in Crisis and Eating Disorders to be based within an established NHS CAMHS service, in South Yorkshire. The role is available to start as soon as possible, and the appointed candidate will need to work full time hours per week (Mon-Fri 37.5 hours) for 3-6 months.
Our client will consider people from a range of professions however experience within Crisis and Eating Disorders in a CAMHS setting is essential for this role. The ideal candidate will also have previous management experience as they will be required to lead a team in the service.
Skills and experience needed:
- Previous track record in a CAMHS service
- Managing your own caseload
- Extensive experience in Eating Disorders
- Offer clinical treatment work and consultation
- Evidence based interventions
- Experience of a wide range of young people’s mental health presentations
- Can work well independently and as part of the team
If this role is suited to you, please apply using the form below or contact the team today for more information.
Join Pulse and you can benefit from:
- First class support and advice from our team of dedicated and experienced consultants
- £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
- Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomists’
- Variety of work opportunities in both NHS and private sectors (which are not affected by IR35)
- Assistance with travel and accommodation
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- Daily payroll
- Work in different geographical locations, we have jobs across the UK and internationally
- HireVue online interviews
- Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the perfect candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.