Pulse is now seeking to recruit an experienced clinical/counselling psychologist to join an adult primary care service, at a NHS trust based in London. The main purpose of this role is to provide mental health support to GPs with a comprehensive assessment and consultation service to clients. You will be working within a multidisciplinary team and will have support from senior psychologists, including regular clinical supervision.
The role is available to start as soon as possible, offering full-time hours for an initial 3-month period with the possibility to extend.
To be considered for this role you must have previous experience in primary care and with carrying out comprehensive assessments.
If this role is suited to you, please apply using the form below or contact the team today.
Join Pulse and benefit from:
• Variety of opportunities in both NHS and private sectors (which are not affected by IR35)
• HireVue online interviews
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
• Free training – we also offer 1:1 mandatory training, where we can come to you!
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
• Streamlined compliance process utilising new online technology
*Terms and conditions applying
Recommend a friend to Pulse and you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.