Pulse is now recruiting for a band 7 HCPC registered Clinical or Counselling Psychologist to join an adult primary care service in Belfast, Northern Ireland.
The candidate appointed will be available to start as soon as possible, covering a 9-12-month locum contract full time however, part time applicants are encouraged to apply. The post-holder will be providing assessment and therapy to a range of mental health issues for working age adults. Due to the variety of the role, applicants applying will have a broad range of adult mental health experience with various psychological interventions.
If this role is suited to you, please apply using the form below.
Why join Pulse?
• First class support and advice from our team of experienced consultants
• Variety of opportunities in both NHS and private sectors (which are not affect by IR35)
• Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
• HireVue online interviews
• Different payment options – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
• SRE team of trained phlebotomists
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• Shortlist for vacancies and update availability through iPoint
*Terms and conditions apply
Recommend a friend to Pulse and you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.