A position has become available for a HCPC registered practitioner psychologist to carry out and complete autism assessments within a CAMHS service in York. ADOS-2 or ADI-R training is essential for this position, and any HCPC title will be considered, as long as the applicant has the relevant autism assessment skills. Pay rates up to £26 per hour available.
The candidate appointed will need to be able to start as soon as possible, working four days per week for an ongoing period.
What to do next?
If you feel you have the skills and experience necessary for this role, we welcome you to apply.
Work through Pulse and you can benefit from:
• First class support and advice from our team of dedicated and experienced consultants
• Vacancies that offer a true work/life balance
• Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomists to accelerate the compliance process
• Variety of work opportunities in both NHS and private sectors
• Daily payroll
• Online interviews to get you out working, quicker
• Different payment methods to suit you – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
Recommend a friend to Pulse and you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
*Terms and conditions apply
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.