Pulse is now seeking a Therapist/Psychologist who is required to deliver evidence based assessments alongside group projects, running workshops in Pain Management, Body Reprogramming and Mindfulness.
Our NHS client based in Somerset is now seeking a Psychologist to provide a qualified specialist service to clients across all sectors of care. The post is available to start as soon as possible, working part-time hours each week for a 6-12-month duration.
You will be expected to provide specialist psychological assessment and therapy at the same time as offering advice and consultation on clients’ psychological care to non-psychologist colleagues and to other, nonprofessional carers, and to work autonomously within professional guidelines and the overall framework of the team’s policies and procedures. The role would be delivering evidence based assessments alongside group projects, running workshops in pain management, body reprogramming and mindfulness.
Does this role sound suited to you?Apply today or contact our team for more information.
• Current HCPC Registration
• Experience of treating an Adult caseload
• Relevant qualification (Clinical Doctorate)
• Ability to work well within a team
• Must have experience working within health/Pain management.
Benefits of joining Pulse?
• Access to high-quality voluntary training
• Variety of opportunities in both NHS and private sectors (which are not affected by IR35)
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
• HireVue online interviews
• Daily payroll
• First class service from our experienced team of consultants
• Streamlined compliance process utilising new online technology
• £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.