Pulse is recruiting for a Band 7 Psychologist to work within a Pain Management team at a NHS trust located within Hampshire. The role will require an experienced and qualified profession to support the existing multi-disciplinary team as well as delivering a specialist psychological service to patients who have a variety of mental health issues.
The candidate appointed will conduct Pain Management groups and one to one therapy using CBT approach, working with complex patients which have high anxiety, depression, PTSD, social issues. You will also be working alongside an experience multidisciplinary team.
Successful candidates will be HCPC registered and have previous experience working as a psychologist in pain management. This is a part-time role offering 2 days per week starting as soon as possible, for an initial 3-month period.
What to do?
If you have the relevant qualifications and you think you meet the requirements for this position then please apply now using the form below and uploading your CV.
In return Pulse, can offer you:
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
• Free training – we also offer 1:1 mandatory training
• Access to exclusive vacancies
• Regional compliance team of training phlebotomists
• Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
• An assigned consultant
• Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
• Flexible hours to meet your needs, part or full time
• £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
Recommend your friends to Pulse and in return, you can earn £300 worth of lifestyle vouchers per recommendation, once they have worked 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.