Pulse is now recruiting for band 7 or 8a HCPC registered Clinical or Counselling Psychologist to join a health service in County Antrim, Northern Ireland.
The successful candidate will be available as soon as possible, covering full time hours until the end March 2018. Part time applicants are encouraged to apply. The candidate appointed will be working with long term conditions by providing 121 therapy for service users on an intervention waiting list for pain management. There is potential to also offer group work.
What can Pulse offer you?
• Support and specialist advice from a friendly, experienced and dedicated consultant
• SRE team of trained phlebotomists
• Work in different geographical locations, we have jobs in the UK and internationally
• HireVue online interviews
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
• Free training
• Flexible hours that you can meet your needs whether part time of full time
• Our £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and conditions apply
If this role is suited to you, please apply using the application form below.
To find out more, please contact our team today.
Recommend a friend to Pulse and earn a £300 cash bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.