Pulse is currently seeking to recruit a Clinical Psychologist who has a background of working within Paediatrics, to join our clients NHS Trust based in Northampton. The candidate appointed will offer assessments and brief intervention work to children, young people and their families through the Paediatric Psychology Service.
This is for people who have chronic physical health conditions and associated mental health difficulties such as anxiety and low mood.
This post is available to start as soon as possible, working part-time hours per week.
Skills and experience needed:
• Good honours degree in Psychology
• Post-graduate doctoral level training in clinical psychology
• Registration with the HCPC
• Post-doctoral training and recorded CPD experience
• Previous experience of working within Chronic Physical Health management
If this role sounds suited to you, please apply today.
Benefits of joining Pulse?
• Variety of work opportunities in the NHS and private sector - which are not affected by IR35
• Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomists
• HireVue online interviews
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• Advice and support from our team of dedicated consultants
• Access to high-quality voluntary training
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.