Pulse is now seeking a qualified Psychology professional to join our client’s NHS team in Lancashire, working within the Step 3.5 team on a full-time locum basis starting as soon as possible. Candidates applying must have experience working with more complex cases in trauma and PTSD.
Our client will accept a CBT Therapist or a Clinical or Counselling Psychologist for this post that is due to run for 3-months initially. Pay rate will depend on banding.
If you feel this role is suited to you, please apply today or contact our team for more information.
Benefits of locum work:
• Daily payroll
• Variety of work opportunities in NHS and private sectors
• Expand your skill set more quickly
• Flexible hours of work
• Online interviews via HireVue
• First class support and advice from our specialist consultant teams
• Assistance with travel and finding accommodation
• Streamlined compliance process, utilising new online technology
• Access to high-quality voluntary training
• £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and conditions
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.