Pulse is recruiting for a band 7 or 8a Psychologist to work within a pain management team at an NHS trust located within Milton Keynes. The post is available to start as soon as possible, offering 1 day per week for an initial 6-month period.
Successful candidates will be HCPC registered and have previous experience working as a psychologist in pain management, chronic fatigue and/or neurology.
The role will require an experienced and qualified profession to support the existing team as well as delivering a specialist psychological service to patients who require pain management treatment.
What to do?
If you have the relevant qualifications and you think you meet the requirements for this position then please apply now using the form below and uploading your CV.
In return Pulse, can offer you:
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
• Free training – we also offer 1:1 mandatory training
• Access to exclusive vacancies
• Regional compliance team of training phlebotomists
• Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
• An assigned consultant
• Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
• Flexible hours to meet your needs, part or full time
• £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.