Pulse is recruiting for band 7 HCPC registered Clinical, Counselling or Health Psychologists to join a long-term conditions service in County Antrim, Northern Ireland.
The successful candidate will be available as soon as possible, covering full time hours for 4 months initially. Part time applicants are encouraged to apply. The candidate appointed will be working with long term conditions providing 121 therapies for service users on an interventions waiting list for pain management.
There is potential to also offer group work. Due to the nature of the work candidates applying will have experience of working therapeutically with adults who have long term physical health conditions
If this role sounds suited to you, please apply using the form below.
Benefits of joining Pulse:
• Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomist’s
• Free training – we also offer 1-to-1 mandatory training
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
• Variety of work in both NHS and private sectors (which are not affected by IR35)
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
• HireVue online interviews
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
*terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
Recommend a friend to Pulse and you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours.*
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.