Pulse are recruiting for band 7 or 8a HCPC registered Clinical or Counselling Psychologist to join a health service in Belfast, Northern Ireland.
The successful candidate will be available ASAP covering 3 days per week for 3-6 months. The candidate appointed will be providing group therapy within a pain management programme. Due to the nature of the work, candidates applying will have previous experience working with pain management.
If this role is suited to you, please apply using the form below or contact the team today.
Benefits of working through pulse include:
- Free training
- HireVue online interviews
- £300 recommend a friend cash bonus*
- Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Daily payroll
- First class service from an experienced team of consultants
- SRE team of trained phlebotomists
- Assistance with travel and accommodation
*Recommend a friend to Pulse and you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.