Pulse is recruiting for an experienced band 8a Clinical Psychologist who specialises in CAMHS & Neuro to join a service at a well-established NHS Trust in South London. This role specifically is based within a service run out of South East London within a Neuro Developmental team. You will need experience in working with children and adolescents and their families as well as having previously worked with learning disabilities.
The case load of patients within this service are children and young people with moderate to severe learning disabilities in addition to mental health problems. Within the role you will be expected to carry out initial assessments and have the experience and knowledge to perform a wide range of assessments and outcome measures.
This role is a temporary position for a Band 7 or 8a and is to start ASAP. They need someone full-time, 5 days per week, 37.5 hours for a period of three months initially.
If this role sounds suited to you, please get in touch!
- First class support and advice from our team of dedicated consultants
- HireVue online interviews
- Daily payroll
- Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomists
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- Variety of work opportunities in NHS and private sectors (which are not affected by IR35)
- £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
- Assistance with travel and accommodation
- Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the right candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.