Pulse is now recruiting for a band 7/8a HCPC registered Psychologist to join a forensic service in South East London. The candidate appointed will be available ASAP, full time and for a minimum of 3 months. The post holder will be working in an inpatient forensic pathway service providing assessment and interventions with male service users.
The post will be split between two teams that are roughly 15 minutes drive apart, so a car driver/owner would be desirable for this role.
Duties within this role will include:
• Producing formal written reports
• Providing psychological therapy
• Supporting staff and other professionals within the welfare or criminal and justice systems
• Rehabilitate and treat patients in low/medium/high security hospital units
Experience and skills needed:
• Previous experience treating patients with personality disorders or psychosis
• Experience in HCR20 risk assessment tool
• Relevant degree/qualification
• Good teamwork skills and flexibility
What Pulse can offer you in return?
• SRE team of trained phlebotomists
• HireVue online interviews
• Support and advice from our experienced and dedicated team of consultants
• Daily payroll
• Free training
• £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and conditions apply
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.