Pulse is currently recruiting for a HCPC registered clinical, counselling or forensic psychologist to join a forensic service in Hertfordshire. The placement is based closely to a main line train station with regular buses running to and from.The successful candidate will be available ASAP, full time for a minimum of 3 months. Part time applications will be considered.
The right candidate will be working across both low and medium secure wards providing assessment and therapy, you will be working with both personality disorders and Psychosis. Due to the nature of the work applicants applying will have experience in HCR20’s and experience working within a similar setting.
Duties within this role will include:
• Producing formal written reports
• Providing psychological therapy
• Supporting staff and other professionals within the welfare or criminal and justice systems
• Rehabilitate and treat patients in low/medium/high security hospital units
Experience and skills needed:
• Previous experience treating patients with personality disorders or psychosis
• Experience in HCR20
• Relevant degree/qualification
What Pulse can offer you in return:
• SRE team of trained phlebotomists
• HireVue online interviews
• Support and advice from our experienced and dedicated team of consultants
• Daily payroll
• Free training
• £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and conditions apply
If this role is suited to you please apply using the form below.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.