Pulse is now seeking a HCPC registered Clinical/Counselling Psychologist to join a CAMHS service based in Aberdeenshire.
The candidate appointed will be available as soon as possible, covering full or part time hours for 6 months. The successful candidate will be providing assessment and treatment to children and adolescents between the ages of 0-18 years within our client’s tier 3/4 CAMHS service.
Due to the nature of work previous experience in CAMHS is essential.
#ISW_SC_PTWhy join Pulse?
• Variety of opportunities in both NHS and private sectors (which are not affected by IR35)
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• First class support and advise from our team of dedicated consultants
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
• HireVue online interviews
• SRE team of trained phlebotomists
• Streamlined compliance process utilising new online technology
• Free training
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
*Terms and conditions apply
If you feel this role is suited to you, please apply using the form below.
Recommend a friend to Pulse and you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.