Pulse are recruiting for band 7 or 8a HCPC registered Clinical or Counselling Psychologist to join an adult autism service in Belfast, Northern Ireland.
The successful candidate will be available ASAP covering 3 days per week for until end March 2018. The candidate appointed will be providing assessments and short term intervention which will include group work and parent work. Applicants with ADOS or DISCO training will be at an advantage.
If this role is suited to you, please apply using the form below or contact the team today.
Benefits of working through pulse include:
- Free training
- Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
- First class service from an experienced team of consultants
- SRE team of trained phlebotomists
- HireVue online interviews
- Daily payroll
- £300 recommend a friend cash bonus*
- Assistance with travel and accommodation
*Recommend a friend to Pulse and you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.