Pulse is recruiting for a band 7/8a HCPC registered Psychologist to join an adult mental health service based in Stirlingshire
The candidate appointed will be available to start as soon as possible, covering 3 days per week for a 3-month minimum period.
This role is based within an adult mental health service working with moderate to severe mental health issues, seeing 5-6 clients per day providing both assessment and therapy.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to deliver trauma focused CBT to complex trauma, PTSD and complex PTSD. Due to the nature of the work applicants with experience working with trauma will be at an advantage.
If you feel this role is suited to you, please apply using the form below.
Why join Pulse?
• Support and advice from our team of friendly and dedicated consultants
• Free training – we also offer 1:1 mandatory training where we can come to you
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
• Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomist’s
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
• HireVue online interviews
• £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
• SRE team of trained phlebotomists
• Variety of work opportunities in the NHS and private sector (which is not affected by IR35)
*terms and conditions apply
Recommend a friend to Pulse and you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.