Pulse is currently recruiting for a band 7 or 8a HCPC registered Clinical or Counselling Psychologist to join an adult secondary care service in Dumfries & Galloway, Scotland.
The candidate appointed will be available to start beginning June 2018 covering full time hours for 3 months initially. Subject to applications, part time applicants may be considered and are therefore encouraged to apply.
The successful candidate is required to work through a waiting list within an adult secondary care service working with complex cases including trauma work providing assessments and CBT intervention. The post holder will see 6 clients per day, 4 days per week with the 5th day allocated for an admin day.
Due to the nature of the work, applicants applying will have sound experience working within adult mental health and complex trauma.
In return Pulse, can offer you:
• Excellent rates of pay
• Free training – we also offer 1:1 mandatory training
• Access to exclusive vacancies
• Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
• An assigned consultant
• HireVue online interviews
• Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
• Flexible hours to meet your needs, part or full time
• £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
Recommend a friend to Pulse and you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.