Pulse is recruiting for a band 7/8a HCPC registered Clinical or Counselling Psychologist to join an adult secondary care service in Derry, Northern Ireland.
The successful candidate will be available as soon as possible, working full-time for 6 months initially, part-time applicants are encouraged to apply. The candidate appointed will be working with step 3-5 moderate to severe mental health for adults ages 18 - 65. This will be based within an outpatient setting providing both assessments and therapy e.g. CBT, schema therapy, EMDR and psychodynamic therapy.
Due to the nature of the role applicants applying will have experience working with complex adult mental health.
If you are suited to this role, please apply using the form below.
Benefits of joining Pulse?
• HireVue online interviews
• Variety of opportunities in both NHS and private sectors (which are not affected by IR35)
• Free training – we also offer 1:1 mandatory training
• £300 Recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• First class support and advice from our team of dedicated consultants
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
*Terms and conditions apply
Recommend a friend to Pulse and you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.