For competitive pay rates, an efficient compliance service and the best opportunities on the market, get in touch with Pulse.
We have an opportunity available for a Clinical Psychologist to work within an adult inpatient team, at a well-established NHS trust in Bedfordshire. The role will require an experienced and qualified profession to support the existing multi-disciplinary team, as well as delivering a specialist psychological service carrying out care plans and short-term interventions.
Successful candidates will be HCPC registered and have experience of assessments and consultations. Candidates with full-time availability are required and the role is available to start as soon as possible, for an initial 3-month tenure.
In return, Pulse can offer you:
• HireVue online interviews
• Free training
• Variety of opportunities in both NHS and private sectors (which are not affected by IR35)
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
• Support and advice from our friendly and dedicated team of consultants
• £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
• Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
• SRE team of trained phlebotomists – also offering 1:1 mandatory training
*Terms and conditions
If this role is suited to you, please apply using the form below.
Recommend a friend to Pulse and you can earn a £300 cash bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
If you have the relevant qualifications and you think you meet the requirements for this position, then please apply now.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.