Our client is recruiting for a HCPC registered Psychologist who specialises in Neurology to join the team at an innovative NHS Trust in London. The post is available to start as soon as possible for an initial 4-6-month period.
The candidate in post will assess and treat own caseload of patients including those with a complex and highly complex social, psychological, communication, and cognitive presentation, make a diagnosis, and to develop and deliver individualised treatment programmes using evidence based practice, working towards client’s goals.
What to do next?
If you feel you are suited to this role, please apply using the form below.
In return Pulse can offer you:
• Advice and support from our friendly and dedicated consultants
• Access to exclusive vacancies
• Free training – we also offer 1:1 training
• Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomist’s
• Daily payroll
• HireVue online interviews
• £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and Umbrella
• Flexible hours to meet your needs, both part time and full time
*Terms and Conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
#AHP_FE_PTS – PT South
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.