Pulse is currently recruiting for a band 7 or 8a, HCPC registered Psychologist to join a neuro service in Belfast, Northern Ireland.
The candidate appointed will need to be available as soon as possible, covering full-time hours for 3 months initially, part time applicants are also encouraged to apply. The post holder will be joining an acute neuropsychology team working with adults within Tier 4, providing adjustment therapy such as CBT, ACT and counselling related to the client’s diagnosis.
Due to the nature of the work applicants applying will need to have neuro experience.
What to do next?
If you feel you have the skills and experience necessary for this role, please apply using the form below.
In return Pulse can offer you:
• Free training
• Work in different geographical locations – we have jobs across the UK and internationally
• Streamlined compliance process utilising new online technology
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
• Support and advice from a dedicated and friendly consultant
• HireVue online interview
• £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and conditions apply
Recommend a friend to Pulse and you can £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.