Pulse are currently recruiting for a HCPC registered Band 7 or 8a Clinical Psychologist to join a Looked After Children service in Harrow. The candidate appointed will be available to start as soon as possible, covering 2 days per week initially, until the end of the academic year.
Assessments will be conducted in the children’s home or school which may be outside of the Harrow, London area. For this reason, you must be able to travel and have previous Looked After Children experience.
The aim of this role is to provide a qualified highly specialist clinical psychology service to looked after children and young people (0-18) who are at risk of becoming looked after and who present with complex, long standing and challenging difficulties.Duties within this post will include:
• Carrying out assessments and interventions
• Managing own caseload
• Waitlist initiative
• Safeguarding What to do next?
If you feel you have the skills and experience necessary for this role, please apply using the form below. In return Pulse can offer you:
• Free training
• Daily payroll
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
• Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
• Work in different geographical locations – we have jobs across the UK and internationally
• Streamlined compliance process utilising new online technology
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
• Support and advice from a dedicated and friendly consultant
• HireVue online interview
• £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and conditions apply Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.