Pulse is recruiting for a Clinical or Counselling Psychologist to join a private client’s adult Eating Disorders team based in Hampshire. The post is available to start as soon as possible, offering 3 days per week for an initial 3 month period.
The role will involve providing assessments and therapy to adults with Anorexia Nervousa and other restrictive eating disorders. You will be part of an MDT, helping to provide the best possible outcomes for the young people within the service. Candidates with previous experience within this client group and a core qualification is essential for this role.
If you feel you are suited to this role, please apply today or contact our team for more information.
Benefits of locum work:
- Daily payroll
- Variety of work opportunities in NHS and private sectors
- Expand your skill set more quickly
- Flexible hours of work
- Online interviews via HireVue
- First class support and advice from our specialist consultant teams
- iPoint – Electronic Timesheet smartphone app
- Assistance with travel and finding accommodation
- Streamlined compliance process, utilising new online technology
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and conditions
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.