Pulse is recruiting for an exciting opportunity that our client has available for a qualified CAMHS Family Therapist, to join a private practice based in Birmingham.
We are looking for dynamic and enthusiastic person with proven experience working with complex family dynamics and high levels of risks. You will be part of a multi-disciplinary team undertaking a range of CAMHS assessments and interventions. You may be asked to occasionally offer consultation under the guidance of the Lead Family and Systemic Psychotherapist. Experience of CAMHS is essential.
The role is available to start as soon as possible to work full-time hours.
What to do next?
If this role is suited to you, please apply using the form below or contact the team today for more information.
In return Pulse, can offer you:
• Variety of work opportunities in the NHS and private sector - which are not affected by IR35
• Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomists
• Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
• Daily payroll
• HireVue online interviews
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• Advice and support from our team of dedicated consultants
• Free training – we also offer 1:1 mandatory training where we can come to you
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 cash bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.