A position has become available for a Clinical Psychologist to work within a specialist service for children and young people with Autism. The post-holder will provide specialist psychological assessments and interventions to children with autism in looked after care, as well as work on a consultative basis to other non-psychological professionals. Experience or knowledge of autism and attachment theory is highly desirable for this position.
The role is available to start as soon as possible, offering full time hours for 2 days per week for an ongoing period.
In return Pulse, can offer you:
• HireVue online interviews
• Support and advice from our team of dedicated consultants
• Free training – we also offer 1:1 mandatory training, where we can come to you
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
• Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomist’s
• £300 Recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
*Terms and conditions apply
To apply for this role, please use the form below or call our team today.
Recommend a friend to Pulse and earn a £300 cash bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.