Pulse is now recruiting for a HCPC registered Clinical Psychologist or a CBT Therapist with Adult Mental Health to join a community mental health service based in North Wales.
The candidate appointed will need to be available in March covering 22.5 hours over 3 days per week, for 6 months initially. Due to the nature of the work applicants with experience working with complex mental health problems will be an advantage.
Apply for this role today using the form below.
#ISW_WA_PTWhy join Pulse?
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• Variety of opportunities in both NHS and private sectors (which are not affected by IR35)
• Free training – we also offer 1:1 mandatory training
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
• Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
• Support and advice from our team of dedicated and experienced consultants
• SRE team of trained phlebotomists
*Terms and conditions apply
Recommend a friend to Pulse and you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.