Pulse is now seeking an experienced clinical psychologist to work within an older adult’s service, based in a well-established NHS trust in Kent. The role will involve working within multiple teams and stakeholders across the health system, providing an efficient and effective service to users. You will be available to start as soon as possible, working full time hours for an initial period of 3-months.
It is essential that candidates applying have previous experience of working with challenging behaviour in care home settings, as well as a robust understanding of dementia and application of psychosocial interventions. Candidates will also need to be HCPC registered to be considered.
If this role is suited to you, please apply using the form below.
Contact our team for more information.
Why join Pulse?
- SRE team of trained phlebotomists
- Free training – we also offer 1:1 mandatory training
- £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
- Variety of opportunities in both NHS and private sectors (which are not affected by IR35)
- Support and advice from our team of dedicated and experienced consultants
- Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
- HireVue online interviews
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, both full-time and part-time
*Terms and conditions apply
*Recommend a friend to Pulse and you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.