Are you a HCPC registered Psychologist looking for an exciting new role?
Our client is currently seeking a band 7/8a Clinical Psychologist who has previous experience of working within learning disabilities, to join an innovating private practice based in South Yorkshire. The role is available to start as soon as possible, offering full-time hours per week for an ongoing period.
The psychologist will undertake assessments, formulation, indirect work with carers, consultation, signposting and deliver therapy for working age adults with a moderate to severe learning disability. You will be part of a supportive multidisciplinary team which includes Psychiatrists, care manager, physiotherapists, nurses and health support workers.
Please note that the pay brackets are dependent on banding.
To be considered for this role you must:
• Have completed the relevant degree in psychology
• Have professional body registration – HCPC
• Experience of working with people with autism
• Experience of working with people with a learning disability
If this role is suited to you, please apply using the form below. To find out more information, please contact a member of our team today!
In return, Pulse can offer you:
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
• Support and advice from our team of dedicated and experienced consultants
• Access to high-quality voluntary training
• HireVue online interviews
• Streamlined compliance service utilising new online technology
• Variety of work opportunities in the NHS and private sectors (which are not affect by IR35)
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and conditions apply
Recommend a friend to Pulse and you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.